How It Works.
Setting up an appointment for our Mobile Floor Source is simple! You can call, click or visit one of our showrooms to set up an appointment.
Tell us a little bit about what type of flooring or project you are looking for. What room(s) you are looking to floor and any specific product types or exact products, manufacturers or collections that you’re interested in.
We’ll discuss a convenient date and time. We have appointments available Monday thru Saturday. We’ll assign you a Personal Flooring Advisor and will make sure he or she brings all the product samples to meet your needs.
5 Things to Expect.
- Once your Advisor arrives, he or she will walk through the house to examine your existing flooring, discuss basic information about traffic and area usage, and answer any initial questions you may have.
- Your Advisor will bring as many flooring samples as you would like, including accent pieces for tile jobs, pre-finished hardwood options, laminate or tile. You’ll be able to see and touch every item you’ll need to get the look you want.
- The Mobile Floor Source contains over 2,000 unique product samples. If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for your PFA can make recommendations on the right flooring for the job.
- Once you make your product selections, your Advisor will measure the room, draw up a diagram, and prepare a detailed estimate right on the spot.
- Your Advisor will also do a preliminary check of existing subfloor conditions and discuss any concerns.
- Your Advisor will complete the order information, discuss payment arrangements and if your materials are in stock, you will be given an installation date on the spot. For special orders your installation will be scheduled upon the arrival of your materials.