Our Commitment to Customer Safety in Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The reality of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led everyone to look more thoughtfully at common activities and standard practice. America’s Floor Source is no different; as a company, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 cases, and following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is vitally important to us.
We are open for business and plan to remain open and operate as closely to normal as possible. Our flooring professionals and account managers are here and ready to answer your questions. We remain committed to your project, timeline, and budget. However you do business with America’s Floor Source, know that we have your best interests in mind.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customer and employees. On a daily basis, the management team is vigorously working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, with a focus on hand-washing hygiene, cleaning product specifications in the showroom, and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps that we’ve employed include the following:
Employee Health, Safety and Knowledge
Showroom staff and installation teams. along with their own health, safety and knowledge, are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our customers.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to regular flooring-related training, we are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training as a team.
- Potential Exposure: Employees who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, those who live with someone exhibiting symptoms, or anyone who has been exposed to the virus is mandated to not come to work.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We utilize cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. With that, we’ve reinforced our existing showroom cleaning procedures with team members and are focusing on:
- High-Touch Items: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in high-touch items, with focus on product sections including product boards and samples as well as checkout areas.
- Public Spaces: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk and door handles.
- Back Office: In the spaces where employees work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like staff entrances, offices, conference rooms and kitchen areas.
Shop At Home
Amid the Coronavirus outbreak, if you feel more comfortable shopping from home, we offer that service too. Arrange for a convenient, FREE In-Home consultation with a Personal Flooring Advisor. To schedule your appointment, please visit our Mobile Floor Source page. Fill out the information to submit your request and a member of our team will contact you.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
It is our privilege to serve you and your family and we thank you for your trust. We remain committed to doing our very best to care for you, our team members and the community during this evolving situation. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please feel free to contact us.