We’re committed to providing the best flooring products and customer service.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to flooring, so we work hard to stand out among other flooring companies. Our goal is to create a great experience for you while leaving you with long-lasting, beautiful floors for your home or business.
We bring flooring samples to your home with our Mobile Floor Source.
Seeing samples firsthand in your home, in your lighting, next to your furniture and paint colors – now that’s the perfect way to shop for flooring. The Mobile Floor Source is the most comfortable, convenient and confident way to shop for flooring.
How does The Mobile Floor Source work?
At no cost to you, we’ll bring a variety of flooring samples so you can easily compare carpet, hardwood, stone, laminate, cork, and more. Mobile floor shopping takes place in the comfort of your home at a convenient time for you, allowing you to make a confident decision.
Our goal is to provide fast, efficient, error-free processes.
We take every measure to ensure you get the perfect products when you need them, and that they are installed correctly. On the rare occasion a mistake occurs, you can count on us to do everything possible to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently because we are 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Orders are double-checked by our warehouse and installation teams
- In our builder division, we have a 3-step (pre, during and post) installation inspection process
- We require mandatory ongoing product training for employees
Flawless flooring installations ensure a beautiful, well-performing floor.
Installation is a critical factor, so we put an emphasis on every detail to make sure you get the most out of your new floor.
- We use well-trained installers with years of experience in the flooring industry who are extremely conscientious and committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Prior to installing a hardwood floor, we perform a careful Moisture Check on the house. Why is this so important? Installing hardwood when moisture levels are too high can lead to unsightly and uneven cupped floors, not to mention mold and health issues.
- Every commercial installation is carefully inspected before and after to ensure it is done to a level of quality that satisfies owners and builders alike.
What sets America’s Floor Source apart from our competitors is our people.
We only hire people who share our beliefs of delivering impeccable service and delighting customers. We are very focused on the little things that make the difference between average and great.
- Every installer and service person does everything possible, within reason, to make sure we leave every job site as clean – if not cleaner – than we found it.
- We understand the importance of being polite, respectful, and punctual and will treat you, your budget, and your deadline with the respect you deserve.
- We believe it’s our job to understand the entire home construction process so that we can better serve and satisfy home builders and homeowners.
To best serve our customers, we strive to keep the lines of communications open.
A real person answers our phone and can answer questions or direct you to someone who can, home builders have the cell phone number of their account manager, and we strive for a same day response to all inquiries. We also keep the most popular products in stock so they can be available to installation and service crews within 24 hours.
The perfect combination of price, quality and service to maximize your value.
Customers don’t buy solely on price. After all, without quality, a floor has no value. Without good service, you may be left with a poorly installed product or a bad experience. Feel free to compare us to any other company in the industry. Our prices are competitive, our quality is top of the line, and our commitment to service is unmatched.
We offer a wide selection of traditional flooring and cutting edge designs.
We stay abreast of the latest trends and newest technology to provide the best selection of floors to meet almost any need. From cutting edge designs like cork, bamboo, luxury vinyl tile, woven vinyl, and laminates, to more classic floor coverings such as carpet, tile and hardwood.
Environmentally sustainable flooring products from America’s Floor Source.
We offer the most environmentally sustainable products, including a full array of both cork and bamboo flooring, recycle all office products, and prefer to drive electric cars (e.g. Toyota Prius) to appointments and offsite meetings to reduce our own impact on the environment. In addition, we were named Columbus Monthly’s 2012 Best Green Company.
Thank you very much for your services. The carpet looks great and the installers were professional and efficient. We are very excited for our new carpets and look forward to moving into the house in the next few weeks to enjoy them. We will certainly come back to you guys in the future and will be sure to recommend you to everyone we know!